Farmers markets are the heart of the food movement in the US today, bringing together community, fresh local produce, innovative products, and the perfect podium to share the message and mission of an emergent food brand. Representing CACOCO at farmers markets in the Bay Area will give you the opportunity to network, build community represent a product with strong ecological values, and build your experience in direct sales.
• Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
• Punctual and reliable work history
• Outgoing personality
• Being able to lift heavy and awkward farmers market gear
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Takes direction well yet can work autonomously
• Proactive and engaging communication / strong social skills
• Access to a vehicle
Think You'd Be A Good Fit?
Wonderful things await you on the journey ahead!
Sign up for our newsletter featuring giveaways, special announcements, recipes and cacao goodies!
Tony Portugal & Liam Blackmon
Co-Founders & Chocolate Revivalists