A simple video on how to prepare CACOCO Drinking Chocolate.
1. Preheat blender or shakable vessel with hot water.
2. Pour out water.
3. Add 5 leveled Tbsp CaCoCo and 1/4 cup hot water to a blender or shakable vessel for 1 serving.
4. If you're using a shakable vessel, be sure to release the pressure from the jar after a few shakes, then tighten up your top and shake or blend until smooth! Enjoy!
1. Add 1/2 cup CACOCO to a blender.
2. Add 1/4 cup hot water to blender.
3. Blend until super smooth.
4. Add 3 ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
5. Pour into your favorite cups.
10 brazil nuts
4 rounded tablespoons cacoco original blend
1 tablespoon raw honey
3 tablespoons coconut flakes
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon fresh mint
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Top with fresh mint.
If you want a warm pudding, use the hot tea. If you want a cold pudding, use a cold coconut milk or milk of some sort!
Delicious chilled in the freezer- becomes ice cream like!
This recipe will serve 3 very small portions (like in the picture) It’s decadent, that’s really all ya need!It’s also a great little dessert to have after a meal because it most likely won’t interrupt your digestion, cause fermentation, or involve any really not so great food combining techniques.
Remove pits from dates. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and mousse-like.